Welcome! I'm Shawna, an on-location natural light photographer from Kent, WA serving the greater Seattle and South Sound area. My passion is for birth photography! In birth or family sessions, I strive to capture details and the spontaneous moments that truly reflect the beauty in your life, and that you will treasure for ever. Sit back with a cup of coffee and enjoy my musings, or better yet - pop me an email and introduce yourself. I love meeting new people!

Emily Gets a Tooth

Do you remember darling Miss Emily? Well I have the pleasure of chronicling her growth, and it never ceases to amaze me what three more months does for a baby - I mean, it's a third of her life!

We waited and waited for good weather and good moods, but the stars never aligned for us. The rainiest May in history, a teething baby, sleepless nights. Sometimes you just have to go ahead and get the shoot done, and I'm glad we were able to - schedules get busy and nine months (and that wonderful first tooth!) only lasts so long.




The timing was just right and Emily was waking up in a good mood as I arrived. I love the nursery pictures because those moments are such a huge piece of parenthood, and yet we so rarely get to document them. Oh, the sleepy face is one of my favorites!



We moved into the living room and had a great time - we even managed to keep Emily's hand out of her mouth for a few seconds at a time to capture that brand new tooth!









Emily is so bright and alert now, crawling and goofing around. I can't wait to see how much more her personality will shine through in another three months!

Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP