Welcome! I'm Shawna, an on-location natural light photographer from Kent, WA serving the greater Seattle and South Sound area. My passion is for birth photography! In birth or family sessions, I strive to capture details and the spontaneous moments that truly reflect the beauty in your life, and that you will treasure for ever. Sit back with a cup of coffee and enjoy my musings, or better yet - pop me an email and introduce yourself. I love meeting new people!

Epiphanie Bags Turn ONE!

Epiphanie Bags held an awesome giveaway this month for their first birthday. Happy birthday, Epiphanie! This is me living life the way I picture it:




Step one: mix baby, mama, and yummy cupcake
Step two: add cupcake thief
Step three: concede that eating the cupcake is a much better idea
Step four: decide that an eaten cupcake is really how i picture living life
Step five: giggle at baby and mostly-devoured cupcake, wish they really made baby sized Ginger Bags
Step six (not pictured): chase sugar high child around, munch on baby's adorable cheeks

Comments
0 Comments

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP