Welcome! I'm Shawna, an on-location natural light photographer from Kent, WA serving the greater Seattle and South Sound area. My passion is for birth photography! In birth or family sessions, I strive to capture details and the spontaneous moments that truly reflect the beauty in your life, and that you will treasure for ever. Sit back with a cup of coffee and enjoy my musings, or better yet - pop me an email and introduce yourself. I love meeting new people!

Twilight Reception




Last weekend I had the pleasure of photographing a reception for a beautiful young couple. I'll share photos of them soon, but first - the decor!


I just so happen to know the hostess of this gorgeous reception, and let me tell you, she didn't leave out a single detail! Oh, how I wish I could decorate like this. Better yet, I'd just have her come over and decorate for me.




The light was beautiful when I arrived, sending rainbows into the clouds.





Onica is ridiculously crafty and put thought into everything from the tables to the cupcakes.










She set up a photo booth area for where guests could dress up and have their photos taken.





And of course, her darling boy demonstrating for us.



As night fell, the setting became even more magical. The lighting was just gorgeous. I agree that these lights should just stay up all year!







Stay tuned for the rest of the reception photos later this week.

Onica, you did such a fantastic job! I can't wait to see your next project. :O)

Comments
1 Comments
Anonymous –   – (September 4, 2010 at 10:27 PM)  

I can't wait to see more pics! These ones are JUST AMAZING!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP