Welcome! I'm Shawna, an on-location natural light photographer from Kent, WA serving the greater Seattle and South Sound area. My passion is for birth photography! In birth or family sessions, I strive to capture details and the spontaneous moments that truly reflect the beauty in your life, and that you will treasure for ever. Sit back with a cup of coffee and enjoy my musings, or better yet - pop me an email and introduce yourself. I love meeting new people!

Autumnal strolling



Meet Katie and Arnoud. This lucky couple happens to live near a park that is absolutely beautiful in the fall. I'd say Katie's puppy is the one who is most excited about it!



In true Seattle fall form, it poured all day. I had a pile of umbrellas in my car just in case, but we didn't end up needing them. The rain stopped just in time for our walk.






Thanks for a fun afternoon, guys! It was great getting to know you (and I hope you enjoyed your vacation this weekend). Stay tuned for your album layout!

Comments
1 Comments
Nederlass  – (October 4, 2010 at 10:49 AM)  

Dag Arnoud!!

Loving the one with the doggy. Great family pic.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP