Welcome! I'm Shawna, an on-location natural light photographer from Kent, WA serving the greater Seattle and South Sound area. My passion is for birth photography! In birth or family sessions, I strive to capture details and the spontaneous moments that truly reflect the beauty in your life, and that you will treasure for ever. Sit back with a cup of coffee and enjoy my musings, or better yet - pop me an email and introduce yourself. I love meeting new people!

Autumn snafu

Well, we tried. I thought it would be fun to go out and rake and jump in leaves on the one dry day of fall. Bella had fun. Her first real leaf pile was wonderful as I remembered it as a kid. It was everything we had hoped and more. She threw leaves, ate leaves, crunched leaves, and used them as a pillow to stare up into the sky.



And then there was Lillia.




I should have foreseen this. She hates the sound of anything that crinkles and crunches. I started raking and she screamed so hard and so suddenly I thought I had hurt her. Nope. It was just the sound. I got her to sit in the pile if we were very quiet... but there was no convincing her it was fun. Oh well, I guess it will just have to be a love shared by Bella and me.



Comments
2 Comments
Unknown  – (November 5, 2010 at 9:11 AM)  

Love the last photo! I wouldn't change anything about it.

Keisha  – (November 5, 2010 at 12:15 PM)  

i ditto the last photo but I love the one with bella.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP