Welcome! I'm Shawna, an on-location natural light photographer from Kent, WA serving the greater Seattle and South Sound area. My passion is for birth photography! In birth or family sessions, I strive to capture details and the spontaneous moments that truly reflect the beauty in your life, and that you will treasure for ever. Sit back with a cup of coffee and enjoy my musings, or better yet - pop me an email and introduce yourself. I love meeting new people!

Night snowing

Last week an elusive little snowstorm hit late at night. I knew it would be gone by morning so I ran outside to capture the magic of snow swirling at night.



The gusting wind was amazing! If I had my way (my little point and shoot did not like the cold) I would have waited around all night until the gusts died off. Alas... this will do. It brings me back to that peaceful space with the wind whipping around unexpectedly and just dying off just as suddenly.



P.S. Happy 7 month birthday to my wee one. Not so wee anymore!

Comments
1 Comments
Keisha  – (January 17, 2011 at 9:16 PM)  

I love the little black and whites....

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP