Welcome! I'm Shawna, an on-location natural light photographer from Kent, WA serving the greater Seattle and South Sound area. My passion is for birth photography! In birth or family sessions, I strive to capture details and the spontaneous moments that truly reflect the beauty in your life, and that you will treasure for ever. Sit back with a cup of coffee and enjoy my musings, or better yet - pop me an email and introduce yourself. I love meeting new people!

Joy of Love Day 1

As you may know if you follow my tweets, I'm participating in The Joy of Love this February, a whole month of free photographic prompts and tips. It's for all levels of photographers, so if you haven't joined yet, go sign up! A bit of extra creativity never hurt anyone.

You may notice a busier blog schedule than in the past, so enjoy!

The first day today was What They Do.

Oh I could go on and on about this. It's the core of who I am, capturing the little happenings that make up our days and our lives.



Bella gets up with Dave in the morning and they snuggle on the couch until he's ready to wake up. Some time later she walks him out the door with a Have a good day!



Lia can crawl forward, but when she thinks about it she ends up pushing herself backwards, gives up and assumes the sky diving position until she gets rescued (or finds an interesting bit of trash to entertain her for hours on end).




She nurses with her hands in her face.



Bella writes her own Very Important Lists all over my lists.



She and Lillia could stay in the ball pen forever, especially when I'm making it rain.



When I got up from my computer this morning, Bella declared, Steps for you, Mama! And indeed she had laid out the red carpet for me.



And of course, what they do... well it's evident at the end of the day. They do everything.


Comments
2 Comments
CoffeeJitters  – (February 2, 2011 at 12:24 AM)  

Such lovely photos, and lovely subject matter. :)

I'm doing the 'Joy of Love' as well. I'm really looking forward to this month of photo challenges.

LaLa  – (February 5, 2011 at 1:38 PM)  

oh wow. That second from the top photo just captures the eye! I found myself staring at it and unwilling to move further down the line. Something about the motion and her little legs. SO gorgeous.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP